1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Returning from a very long break...

Discussion in 'UO Chesapeake' started by Jamie Madrox, Jul 15, 2009.

1. Jamie Madrox

Jamie Madrox Guest

I doubt anyone I knew still plays, but I used to go buy the name of Rage/Rhyno. I recently just started playing again (yesterday) and was wondering if there are any guild or people willing to help me transition back in to things... I used to be find on my bard, but I attempted to get into destard to do some provoking to try and make gold and apparently my 88 provoking will not cut the cheese anymore as a greater dragon promptly ate my face :)

2. NANOC

NANOC Sage
    Stratics Veteran

Come to New Haven around 8pm. The DWxC crafters gather there and provide free repair deeds. Chat and generally goof off.
    95% of our guild is made up of returning vets.
    Hope to see you in New Haven.

3. Jamie Madrox

Jamie Madrox Guest

I would like to thank DWxC for the invite and the help getting a decent set of armor. Now I just need to figure out what makes the money and I'm well on my way to returning to my old form.