1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

returning from exile.....

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Te'kan, Mar 12, 2009.

1. Te'kan

Te'kan Guest

A manlike form could be distinguished in the fog, and as he approached the outskirts of Yew, the citizens of the Shire could make out an middle aged man in dark grey armour with ebony interlaid in it. He had a crimson cloak that appeared tattered and damaged from countless battles. A young lad of the shire though scared but displaying the reckless of youth ran up to the weary traveler.

"Sirrah who are you?" questioned the waif.

"I am of the Skull, and I am home" was the deep voice the man. The man was leading a weary horse with a shield and ******* sword on it, and he had a sword and several daggers strapped to his body.

"You wont hurt my mom will you", squeaked the lad, and the man in the crimson cloak turned to the lad and said,

"I come to fight the evil in Sosaria, protect the elderly, and punish those who would not stand up and defend their homes."

With that statement the man in the crimson cloak mounted his horse and galloped through the Shire and looked as if looking for someone, or something.

Hello all I am returning to UO after a Hiatus of my military and police requirements have slowed down. I am not sure of some of the changes in the past years but I was hoping to get back in the fight I guess is how they say.

I have been given a crafter to play with for now, and I am setting up a trading post that will be a fun place to do little work, but I also love to pvp, and I want to mix it up some. I am currently looking at making a dexxor or some kind of hybrid, because to be honest I SUCK at playing a mage. My smelly brother is the mage of us two. I have access to an account that is moderatly read for some fights but I want to make a viable dexxor but preferbly not using bushido.

I have 120 swords, 120 archery, 120 SS, 120 Necro, 115 Mage, 115 EVal, 100 Bushido, 110 Tailoring ( I know I know), 110 Med, 95 Heal, 98 Anat, 80 Tactics, +25 scroll has been eaten.

What is the most sturdy dexxor being run, I dont have alot of resources so resource dependent builds will be hard for me. Thanks to all that have so far helped me, especially the young man who let me use the crafter :D
  2. kelmo

kelmo Old and in the way
    Professional Premium Stratics Veteran Supporter Alumni Dread Lord

May 12, 2008
  3. Calibretto

Calibretto Guest

Good to see life in the Shire.
  4. Mogluk

Mogluk Guest

juz ash mur humie meeb kan klomp