1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Returning Lost Soldiers of Darkness member.

Discussion in 'UO Napa Valley' started by Varkas Silverton, Jul 27, 2010.

1. Varkas Silverton

Stratics Veteran

Lance here, just trying to get into contact with some old members, if they are still around. A guild search doesn't bring up many people, but if you are still around or looking at this thread, shoot me a message!

-Lance

2. Sir Kelek

Sir Kelek Sage
    Stratics Veteran

Geesh LSD tag brings back old old memories...

3. Varkas Silverton

Stratics Veteran

It sure does! Would be nice to get in touch with some. I see one named Kuriel still plays, she was the only name listed that I recognized. Was hoping to her from her.

4. Budwieser

Budwieser Guest

Wow LSD!! I was in LSD for a bit. Mr Anderson was my main back then. Was with them befor the first huge break up.

5. Varkas Silverton

Stratics Veteran

Very nice.. The names I remember the most were Dough, Gorath, Lothar, Gandolf the Grey, Kuriel, Swywalker, Valnyn, possibly some others... A guild search showed Kuriel was still in it, but that was the only name I recognized. Was hoping to hear from her or get in touch somehow.

6. Sir Kelek

Sir Kelek Sage
    Stratics Veteran

Wayy back when, in my noob days, I remember seeing them all on top of their large tower in north Minoc conducting meetings. Was amazed at all the people =)

7. Yeahhhhhh [LSD].....

LOOK A DISTRACTION!

*Hides and Quickly Stealths Away*

8. Varkas Silverton

Stratics Veteran

Yeah! I remember those meetings, they were always fun and yeah, we had a large amount of people. Was also where we had a big vendor mall for people to come to. Good times indeed back then.

9. five oclock

five oclock Guest

How crazy this is going to sound...Yeah it was good times back then..SO come back and make it good times NOW :D Just a thought...

It was fun back then..It will still be fun today :D

Heads back inside the tavern. ;D

10. RJCizzy

RJCizzy Visitor

*casts resurrect on this post*

Hey Lance, long time! Hopefully it won't be another 4 years before you stumble upon this. Just checking in to let you know Cassius is still alive and kickin'.

11. Varkas Silverton

Stratics Veteran

Cassius! I randomly went looking for this thread again and saw you just posted recently. Glad you resurrected it. Whats going on man?