1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Returning maybe but FL member was holding my account last no clue who has now days. I believe Kiss.

Discussion in 'UO Pacific' started by Bryon Frost, Jan 22, 2013.

1. Bryon Frost

Bryon Frost Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Hey probably no one remembers who I am but was thinking about coming back. Wondered if anyone I used to know still plays.

My mains were:

Bryon Frost

Dasha

2. Lyconis

Lyconis Sage
    Stratics Veteran

I remember Bryon Frost from the FL/TAR/ESF and what were some of the new formed guilds G!B & =I= times. I was the returning re-noob'ed guy after pub16 on Dragon Isle at that time. I remember accessing a bunch of ESF and TAR to fight on "MY ISLAND." Don't know many folks around from those times, what was that a decade ago? Ping me if you get back into the game and need a hand starting back up.

3. Bryon Frost

Bryon Frost Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Ya I was starting to but not having any luck with tracking down my account lol. If I figure it out I definitely will. No matter what I pvp in not the same as UO. Just wish more people played.

I remember you haha was it the east side of the island? That's funny

4. Lyconis

Lyconis Sage
    Stratics Veteran

Seems a lot of PVP'ers are consolidating on Atlantic as the population is the largest there. That also might be a good place to check for some of the older folk still floating around.

You should get a trial account if you haven't already until you can find your old account info.

I know a lot of the accounts I got when folks left I never changed the passwords, simply took stuff out of old friends houses and loaded their bank boxes and beetles up with the more important things. Another thing to note with the new account management system, if the account wasn't tied to an ea/mythic account you can get into the management by adding "_uo" to the account. e.g. uoaccountname_uo. I don't believe the old redirects for ultimaregistration.com or whatever it was work anymore, so make sure you use the link on the uo.com website.

Yeah, east side of the island. Found you on my ICQ, I still have the same old number too.

5. Pink Floyd

Pink Floyd Sage
    Stratics Veteran

6. Casper SON

Casper SON Visitor

Whats up Bryon its Casper G!B lol you returning?!!!Should start playing again ! I just started back after 4 yrs quitting been back bout 5 months now. pm me or respond!

7. Ron Silverbeard

Ron Silverbeard Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

I remember you as an old TAR... i played OverJudgeLegit alot back at that time .. hope you manage a comeback :)
    hail and greetings

8. Lujack

Lujack Visitor
    Stratics Veteran

Bryon, I don't know why I decided to check this forum today, but Hi. I'd probably be willing to give up my account info to an old friend. I ain't paying the bill though. I spent a good ten years playing UO, and almost as long away from it now. It was a lot of fun, but I'm over it.

9. Kaleb

Kaleb Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

I remember some of you( OOb/ESF) Ha!! Hope RL is treating you well. :)

10. Istoli/Anubis

Istoli/Anubis Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran

And as our lives change, from whatever. We will still be.... friends forever :)

11. Pink Floyd

Pink Floyd Sage
    Stratics Veteran

Love you 'nubis

12. Istoli/Anubis

Istoli/Anubis Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran

I STILL remember being in team speak with TaR as ESF for the first time and telling them it was time for the pre-fight Drop it likes it hot.

I find it ridiculous how many fun memories I have of this game. WoW and LoL will never compare :(