1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Returning, Maybe?

Discussion in 'EA Land/The Sims Online Stratics Forums' started by Guest, Dec 31, 2007.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

Hello my fellow simmers!

I just wanted to say hi to everyone and say that I really miss TSO! The last time I played it was last year, and I'm an on and off player so I always reactivated, which is annoying. Therefore I have to play a new character everytime but I've been a player since 2003. I really enjoyed those days but I always play it every year with a new character which gets very tiring to try and start new friends all over again but then again... I like meeting new people on TSO. I know, I know I'm a cheapskate, I can't pay that 10 bucks every month. Lol. But anyways, I want to return again but I was just wondering if TSO is dead or if it's up and going. I want your honest opinions because I'm planning to return soon, and I would really appreciate the updates! And oh yea, I was downloading for the free trial just to see what's going on but my COMPUTER froze on me so I had to restart all over again, and that update download is horrible, so long! Okay thank you everyone! Happy Simming! =)
  2. Guest

Guest Guest

Hi and welcome back again. [​IMG]

Check out all the latest changes at www.tso-e.com and read the stickys here in city hall at the top of the page.

Lots of new stuff is happening, you may want to hang out in TC3, thats where all the action is as we wait for EA Land to open. [​IMG]