1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Returning Member, Need some help.

Discussion in 'FINAL FANTASY XI General Discussion' started by redpianokeys, May 25, 2009.

1. redpianokeys

redpianokeys Guest

I know there's a ton of other topics like this, but I need a recent answer..

I played FFXI about a year ago and had to quit during the school year.
    So now I'm returning and am making a new character, so..
    My question is, what is a good world to choose?
    I don't want an over-populated world and def. not an underpopulated.

I used to play on Carbuncle and it was fine a year ago, but I didn't know if it had gotten slow in activity or less people.

Thanks.

2. Diomedes Artega

Diomedes Artega Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

If you don't know anyone on Carbuncle any longer, it really doesn't matter to be honest. All of the populations are pretty even. Now that the expansion isn't really new though, some servers might not have as many people leveling in the lower level areas though.

3. Diomedes Artega

Stratics Veteran

Other than the above mentioned...I would look at threads from players offering assistance.

http://vboards.stratics.com/showthread.php?t=135489

The above isn't on your old server, but meh...oh well. I myself am semi-retired but Alexander still has quite a few people at all level ranges. The Japanese are especially active on that server.

4. Diomedes Artega

Stratics Veteran

No problem at all. Any other questions feel free to ask here or start another thread.