1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Returning Player a bit lost

Discussion in 'Welcomes & Introductions' started by Ossy, Nov 9, 2015.

1. Ossy

Ossy Adventurer

I started off in Renaissance and played straight through until the first Final Fantasy MMO. Played a bit when Age of Shadows came out, for like a month. Came back a year or so ago, but only for a couple months. Back again and going to stick it out.

I always find myself returning to UO, so I figured that I might as well stay.

I'm playing on Catskills, was originally on Chessy. Wish I could remember my original log-ins for the original characters but they're probably deleted now.

I'm a bit lost with all the new stuff.

Not quite sure how talismans work, all the new quests.

Because I played for a bit awhile ago, and just jumped straight into training, I have a good skilled warrior (100s in all relevant skills) and crafter. Working on a mage/treasure hunter. I'm going to skip animal taming this time around. I really just want three good characters to mess around with. Not going to have a lot of time to devote.

Would like a guild to just hang with and do the big stuff with when around, but mostly just chat. What's a good solo build for a warrior?

Where are the good places to go?

Currently playing as Seoman, but want to change the name.

2. Ingstein

Ingstein Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

Are you familiar with the Sampire (Samurai Vampire) build? Great solo qualities.

3. Ossy

Ossy Adventurer

Yeah. Not a fan of Necromancers.

4. Ingstein

Ingstein Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

Shrugs

You just have to recast Vampire Form after you die, that's as much Necro as you got to go. IMHO a great solo tank build.

5. Dreamer

Dreamer Visitor

And very expensive=) I've seen a lot of offers for sampire suits... You need about hundred of millions...

6. Deep Ellum Dan

Lol. No you don't, but then I have a legendary crafter and an imbuer so I make my own suits now. I agree the Sampire is a great solo template.

7. DJAd

DJAd Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran