1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Returning player after 6ish years

Discussion in 'UO Oceania' started by Goat Blood, May 31, 2011.

1. Goat Blood

Goat Blood Guest

Hi guys and gals,

Have started with ultima again after many years away and I am after a little help to get started.

All I'm a really after is rune library, so I can create my own library. Did a search around Luna last but could not find. If someone could let me know where I could find one that would be great.

It was a thrill to log on and still have all my chars, and also my tamer still had all his pets.
    Get wise I had nothing other than a 100lrc set, so I need to do some farming for some loot. Hence the need for a rune library.

Anyway, hopefully someone can help me.

Cheers

2. rottenbeggar

rottenbeggar Guest

in trammel on the road toward the britain moongate thete a rune library i think north of the moongate

3. rottenbeggar

rottenbeggar Guest

in trammel on the road toward the britain moongate thete a rune library i think north of the moongate

4. Clog|Mordain

Clog|Mordain Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

Also south west corner of luna is one

5. Goat Blood

Goat Blood Guest

Ok,

So after the last few weeks sorting out my Chars, I am now looking for a guild.
    I have to main chars which is a Tamer and a Mage and am also training a Sampy.

My Issue is I am struggling to find any spawnsand I don't have the gold to buy PS.

Are there any Guilds on Ocenia that are currently doing spawns, which I could look at joining ??

6. Clog|Mordain

Clog|Mordain Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

As much as I hate saying this, S^R or 3T would be your best bet

7. kiwi

kiwi Guest

Oh no.. 3T and S^R

Is it that bad??!?

8. Clog|Mordain

Clog|Mordain Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

3T and S^R are the new TC. Nothing but blue zergs/dismounters

9. Adorin

Adorin Guest

i doubt you actually played a pvp char when the real TC were around. you still dribble what OPK spouted 5+ years ago......