1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Returning Player (Again)

Discussion in 'UO Atlantic' started by 4th3ist, Jan 14, 2011.

1. 4th3ist

4th3ist Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Jan 18, 2004
    Ran into some bad money problems last year and stopped playing. Im back again, for round 3. I left most of my tunes on Cats but moved my Sampire to ATL. Still gettin back into the swing of things (quickly). Lookin to network with some people... I'm not doing any PvP atm, just been goofing off with spawns. About to get my feet wet in doom again. Don't expect that to go well :rolleyes:

Sooo... Active clans? I'd like to be able to log in and participate in something. Miasmas and solo champs won't be fun for ever I think.
  2. Hail,
    Welcome back to UO. The Black Tower guild is always looking for good people. Just find a Black Tower member and let them know that you talked to Lightningstrike via stratics. They should get an Emmy to talk to you and get u set up. We are mostly a PvM guild with some PvP as well. Looking foward to having you join us on our hunts. (note: we heavily rely on Ventrillio for all of our guild communications. Its a free voice program download at Ventrilio.com)
  3. Dan123The123Man

Dan123The123Man Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

Nov 19, 2004
    Black Tower guild abbreviation will look like (*). Just thought i'd let ya know :p
  4. Taylor

Taylor Former Stratics CEO (2011-2014)
    Professional VIP Stratics Veteran Supporter Alumni Campaign Benefactor Alumni

Oct 21, 2008

Welcome. :)
  5. Caldwin_DDP

Caldwin_DDP Guest

Welcome back!