1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Returning player and new to the shard

Discussion in 'UO Europa' started by Ivor MacGregor, May 24, 2009.

1. Hello everyone. I am a long time player (123 months today). I recently took a small break from UO to concentrate on finishing my degree. I moved to Europa from Catskills for the Roleplay and at the advice from many friends who have done so. I just wanted to say hello to everyone and hope to role-play/hunt/adventure with it's members soon. I play the following characters: Ivor MacGregor (Celt/warrior), Han Telemnar (Half Elf/Pure Mage), Perrin (Tamer), Cael Telemnar (Archer/Elf), Kato (assassin), Gow Glach (Drwaf/Crafter), Walter Cuthbert (Paladin/Macer), Pheonix (drow/necromancer).
  2. Irvyn

Irvyn Guest

Hi Ivor,

Welcome to Europa :)

We have a couple of excellent EMs who are very active and setting up a lot of things for the players. Attending some of these would give you a good way of meeting a range of people. Their website is here. They're currently running a story for us about orcs and seedpods.

Look forward to meeting you in game for some RP soon :)
  3. Welcome to Europa. I am sure you found the Rpg guilds ect here. There are a few pretty active ones. :)