1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Returning Player Asking for Hunting Advice

Discussion in 'UO Catskills' started by Sigfried McGreed, May 22, 2009.

1. Hi All,

I'm a returning player. It's been a few years. What are some good hunting spots? I am a fairly skilled (or I was...) mage (115's in the standard mage skills). However, I do have very low karma (pixies hate me).

What are some good hunting spots? I'm poor, sadly. So I need gold and some adventure! I was killing demons and liches in Wind, but I suspect there's better out there.

2. jelinidas

jelinidas Guest

I would suggest Miasma or the two Ilsh champ spawns. Miasma is the named Scorpion that can be found in the Labyrinth and Humility and Valor are the champ spawn areas with no pixie problems. EV and hide. If nothing else, you can pick up 40-50k in gold when the champ dies. All three are pretty popular locations, so getting ressed is no problem.
  3. Hunters' Moon

Hunters' Moon Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran

Oct 19, 2004
    Is your mage also a necromancer,hense the low karma? If so,artic ogre lords are a easy target for a corpse skin/FS attack. They will drop like flies to that tactic.
  4. Nystul

Nystul Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

May 15, 2008

Or ill give you a full 120 mage set.