1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Returning player current patch number

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Wintermute56, Sep 4, 2010.

1. Wintermute56

Wintermute56 Guest

I've been away from UO for a few years. Been to DDO, LOTR, and Wow. I liked Dungeons and Dragons Online, but have gotten tired of it and realized how much I've missed UO. I've reinstated my account, purchased the Abyss upgrade and reinstalled a version of UO I had on CD. I was wondering what patch number we are currently on--in other words how many days will it be until I can play, hehe? Currently the updater is on I'm on hillbilly DSL at 768 down (should be up to 10Mb sometime this month unless the phone company is lying).
  2. Babble

Babble Guest if mine is correct

Next time download from the EA site, they really managed to get an almost up to date client hosted!
  3. Wintermute56

Wintermute56 Guest

Thanks Babble, I've taken your advice and aborted the patching. Went to EA and am downloading the latest client. 1.8Gb, I should be playing by tomorrow :)
  4. Zayin666

Zayin666 Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

Jan 30, 2009
    As a returning player who also went to various other games I can recommend that you download the new client. (The beta client)
    It has many of the features you know from the other games, but still shows the same good old UO :)

Welcome back btw :)