1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Returning Player Gargoyle?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by 5% Luck, Apr 18, 2011.

1. 5% Luck

5% Luck Guest

Hey Im back from a long break and was wondering if there is a list of artifacts that either cant be used or altered to be of use to gargoyles. And if so are there new garg-arti counterparts that work in their place? Or in the end does imbuing over rule most of the arti properties?
  2. MalagAste

MalagAste Belaern d'Zhaunil
    Reporter Professional Governor Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter Royal Knight

Aug 21, 2000
    Imbuing really does overrule most Artifacts.

There are many gargish artifacts though it's arguable if they are "good" or worth using.

You can alter glasses to be Gargish... But not much else, sashes and aprons... Gargoyles can wear human jewelery and human neclaces.... as well as robes... though not the elven style robes or any of the hooded robes and you can't alter any of those either.

You can alter cloaks into wing armor. Some boots into Talons... but You can't alter any of the arcane stuff to be worn by gargoyles except the robe.

Hope that answers some of your questions.
  3. aoLOLita

aoLOLita Sage
    Stratics Veteran

Jun 4, 2008
    Also, loot and crafter made weapons and armor can be altered to fit the gargoyles amongst us. I have a Garg Macer, so I make silver etched maces, etc., then alter to a Disc Mace, retaining the extra mods. Wood armor I believe becomes Stoneware...

The two most common changes are Quiver of Inf (+5 DCI) or Claok of Augumentation (+5% SSI) to wing armor.