1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Returning player... Greater Dragon

Discussion in 'UO Europa Trade' started by Kia_aka_Rukhai, Jun 14, 2010.

1. Hi, returned about a month or so back, been training my character up and now have 120 taming and 120 lore.

I now feel ready to have a Greater Dragon, for the last 2-3 weeks I have only managed to get a GD at the level of 3.8 or lower on the Pet Power Calc

Does anyone have a nice 4 star or higher dragon which I may purchase?
  2. Cailleach

Cailleach Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

May 13, 2008
    This one needs to be in the trade forum, so that's where I've moved it to :)
  3. Ingstein

Ingstein Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

May 17, 2010
    I can offer you this buddy who took care of me for quite some time. It's trained but not maxed. Should be a 3.8 to 4.0.

Also Cu Sidhes: light blue, dark gold, cyan, dark gray, pink etc.

Attached Files:

• GD.jpg
      File size:
      20.1 KB
  4. Ishido

Ishido Guest

you got more pets for sale like GD's and Cu's.? I am realy interested in some high star (petcal) pets. Contacts me by icq pls, 331449075