1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

returning player have some questions

Discussion in 'UO Europa' started by bregens, Jun 3, 2011.

1. bregens

bregens Guest

Returning after 5 year break and about to be deployed to Europe so try to make sure I am on the right shard. Also I am trying to rebuild my tamer and wondering after 5 years is the tamer char still viable in pvm. I was also wondering about guilds or fellow tamers most everyone that I used to know has moved on and was just wondering if there was a community of people that do the pvm champ and other hunting. Have only been back a few days so still testing the waters.

Thanks

2. Maleachi

Maleachi Sage
    Stratics Veteran

Good day Bregens and welcome back!

As for your questions, I can answer one of them I guess.
    Tamers are still very viable in PvM. Better suited for some jobs then other of course, but a Greater Dragon is still often the prefered tanker.
    Other pets might be useful in some situations too of course.
    You can even cross over to PvP if you like doing that. ;)

Naturally there are new skills and items out there, so you might want to look into other templates too, cause there are some that trump the Tamer in PvM.

Hope this is the answer you were looking for.

Kind regards, Maleachi