1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Returning player in distress - rescue needed.

Discussion in 'UO Europa' started by Barahir, Oct 9, 2009.

1. Barahir

Barahir Guest

I've recently started playing again, and was taking my treasure hunting bard out for a spin on some level 1 maps to get back into the swing of things.

The latest map sent me to a small island north of Trinsic. When I arrived, I was butchered by what looks like the leftovers of a level 5 treasure hunt. I'm currently dead on a tiny island with a Collector of Souls, Titan, Blood Elemental and Poison Elemental. Also, there's no healer on the island to ressurect me.

If some kind soul could see their way to clearing the island and ressurecting me, a returning player would be very grateful.

You can get to me at Trammel treasure map spot 74, from a rune library with the appropriate books. I used the RAA one.

Edit - well, I discovered the unstick function. Lesson learned about treasure hunting on tiny islands!

2. Aurelius

Aurelius Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

I'd like to offer to help, but none of my characters would stand much chance of survival against that lot without room to manoeuvre.....

Any equipment you need replacing though, I'll see what I can dig out from the storage boxes!

3. Barahir

Barahir Guest

Thanks for the offer, but I only lost a few slayer instruments.

The value of the lesson more than offset the loss. :)

4. Altpersona

Altpersona Guest

Yeah, defo the sound of a solo level 5 lol though they tend to lure the dragon off so maybe they went the way of the dirt themselves with no where to take it.

5. jack flash uk

jack flash uk Crazed Zealot

my icq 276 556 697 i can help

6. Petra Fyde

Petra Fyde Peerless Chatterbox
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

that spawn is a level 6 map.
    There's a school of thought that considers it not part of the treasure hunter's role to dispose of the guardians of the treasure they're hunting.
    It's not one I subscribe to myself.

7. Zayin666

Zayin666 Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

Next time you are stucked and dont care about your lost loot, you can use the help menu to get teleported to a city :)

8. John II SRC

John II SRC Lore Master

Those people really bugger me off. I was insta-killed by an ancient wyrm and a soul-guy the other day somebody left behind on one of those islands without a healer. I didn't loose anything since I used my Sacrifice to res and stealthed back to grab my things, but it's still nasty behaviour on their part.

Don't dig up a level 6 chest if you can't deal with it!