1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Returning Player LFG Guild

Discussion in 'UO Baja' started by Guest, Apr 8, 2008.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

I just recently returned to UO after a very long "vacation" and I have been skilling up my tamer.

As I am currently located in Japan, my play times are a little off, but I am looking for a friendly guild.

Currently the character I am focusing on is a human tamer/mage.

Hope to see you in game!

2. Ivan - MT

Ivan - MT Guest

We're a good size active guild with weekly activities. Hit my sig and feel free to check out our forums. Leave us a message there if interested.[​IMG]

Btw...welcome back.

3. Welcome back to Baja!

What's your connection speed from Japan? I never understood why many players in Japan could run as fast or faster than us local players.

4. jaashua

jaashua Guest

Me too. Except I'm a pally who mostly plays at late night. So long as I don't have to stay at home baking cookies while all the mages and tamers have all the fun.

5. jaashua

jaashua Guest

Me too. Except I'm a pally who mostly plays at late night. So long as I don't have to stay at home baking cookies while all the mages and tamers have all the fun.

6. Guest

Guest Guest

West Coast Internet connections in general ping really well to every place on the Pacific Rim. Nothing to do with gaming specifically.

7. Guest

Guest Guest

West Coast Internet connections in general ping really well to every place on the Pacific Rim. Nothing to do with gaming specifically.

8. Guest

Guest Guest

<blockquote><hr>

Welcome back to Baja!

What's your connection speed from Japan? I never understood why many players in Japan could run as fast or faster than us local players.

[/ QUOTE ]

I ping around 200 from Japan. But would rather have my 30 ping from Vegas back.

9. Guest

Guest Guest

<blockquote><hr>

Welcome back to Baja!

[/ QUOTE ]

I ping around 200 from Japan. But would rather have my 30 ping from Vegas back.

10. Guest

Guest Guest

<blockquote><hr>

I just recently returned to UO after a very long "vacation" and I have been skilling up my tamer.

As I am currently located in Japan, my play times are a little off, but I am looking for a friendly guild.

Hope to see you in game!

[/ QUOTE ]

Here's the link to the guild i'm in Underground Knights

11. Guest

Guest Guest

<blockquote><hr>

Hope to see you in game!

[/ QUOTE ]

Here's the link to the guild i'm in Underground Knights