1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Returning player lookin for guild/groups

Discussion in 'UO Pacific' started by Dargrimm, Jul 11, 2011.

1. Dargrimm

Dargrimm Guest

Played when the game first came out. Quit for a while, then came back around 2003. Quit for a while. Been back for about 3 weeks.

My old houses went IDOC (youre welcome), so Im basically starting from whatever junk was in my bank, and trying to figure out whats going on in this game nowadays.

I prefer PvM, but I am not completely opposed to PvP on occasion. Just lookin for people and/or guild to do stuff with. Casual approach preferred (no weekly requirements or spazzing out).

Im on frequently.
    Dont have much to offer in terms of stuff or current game knowledge, but I will die with ya.

2. yars

yars Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

zkv,hofd,Gol all great community based guilds ive had association with, vet players with knowledge to get you back up to speed, they all hunt regularly as well.

3. sablestorm

sablestorm Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Welcome back. You'd be welcome to join T.F and the RP Alliance. Work's has been a pain the past two weeks so I haven't been able to get in-game very much, but let me know if you're interested and I'll make time to meet you in-game.

4. Dargrimm

Dargrimm Guest

Thanks Yars, I will have to check them out. I looked at the different guild pages, but sometimes its hard to tell.

Sable - Isnt TF a RP guild? I have no problems with RPers, just not sure if members would want me stinking up the joint with my general OOCness. :)

5. sablestorm

sablestorm Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

At it's heart it is, but we're not exclusively RPers. There was a point we were just looking for good people to play the game with, roleplaying or not, and that strategy led our alliance to thrive. Besides, some non-roleplayers have since turned into roleplayers. ;)

6. Dargrimm

Dargrimm Guest

Ya, that is mostly what I am lookin for too - good folks to do stuff with.

Let me know a good day/time. Lets meet up.

7. Kahlan

Kahlan Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

Dontcha love the alliance? And my money? tehehehe:hahaha:

8. Teranor

Teranor Guest

Same situation as Kahlan. Looking for PVE, PVP and a good group of friends to hang out with.

9. Kahlan

Kahlan Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

Feel free to icq me at anytime or yell in general chat. 244373602, if anyone isnt on in R3, a rarity these days, anyone in the Alliance can and will adopt you. Watch out for Capricorn though, he gets drunk as a skunk on his own supply... we love him though :/

10. Teranor

Teranor Guest

My bad, I meant to say same situation as Dargrimm, but still looking for a pvp/pve guild to hang out with.