1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Returning player looking for a guild.

Discussion in 'UO Atlantic' started by Neckbeard The Pirate, Nov 26, 2009.

1. I haven't played in about two years minus a few quick logins or stints of a week or two. I'm looking for a guild that does champion spawns/peerless etc. I have a necro mage and a discord tamer. I'm mostly a casual player looking to get in on the things I've missed such as a crimson cinture, replicas and an overall good time.

Any guilds like this around?
  2. Taylor

Taylor Former Stratics CEO (2011-2014)
    Professional VIP Stratics Veteran Supporter Alumni Campaign Benefactor Alumni

Oct 21, 2008

I'd guess that most of the larger guilds run spawns pretty regularly. TDT, the Knights of Ni, and HOT are good options. Of course, there are a lot of good smaller guilds on Atlantic, too.

Check out this thread when you get a chance: http://vboards.stratics.com/showthread.php?t=7423.

Welcome back and good luck finding a new guild home. :D
  3. Miss Smoocher

Miss Smoocher Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Nov 6, 2008
    I am the guild Leader of LIFE guild we do all kinds of things we are not a very big guild but we like to do all kinds of things. perless and champs in tram some times fel. we can do meny things even with 2 people like lady m but we also drive people nuts with our idoc sitting ;) we use teamspeak to chat we are an older guild we dont take kiddies. but we have a great time hanging out and chating with friends.