1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Returning player looking for a new shard

Discussion in 'UO Players Corner' started by Brommer, Nov 27, 2010.

1. Brommer

Brommer Guest

I got that old UO itch so I am returning after 3 years of not playing. I use to play on Legends, but my house fell allong with everything I've been collecting since I started playing in 1999, so I thought I'd make a fresh start of things on a new shard.

The problem is, is that I'm not sure which shard to start. Being practically new all over again, Seige is out for now. And I'm not really into PvP, at least not yet. But I'm looking for a good shard with good people and an active community.
    Thanks in advance for everyones help!
  2. Tazar

Tazar Guest

Atlantic is the largest shard with near constant activity. There is a very healthy PVM crowd, a dedicated RP community, and probably the most active PVP around. Housing is a little crowded, but you can still place a decent sized plot if you look around.

There are also usually folks hanging around New Haven that will be happy to help you get going.
  3. Vyal

Vyal Guest

Come back play Legends.
  4. Schuyler Bain

Schuyler Bain Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

May 19, 2008

Amathist Guest

Well we are not up there on stratics activity and we are small but Oceania could be a good place to start over as you wont have to compete as much if at all for house plots or anything really. If you do head down our way PoC and other guilds are sure to help you get started.

We are a small shard but we do have active community and close nit guilds.
  6. Brommer

Brommer Guest

Thanks for everyone's input. I'm going to create a character on each shard you guys suggested. The shard with the kindest and most helpful people will be my new home!
  7. Amathist

Amathist Guest

good luck Brommer I hope you find a wonderful new home.