1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Returning Player looking for advice

Discussion in 'UO Atlantic' started by quitlife, Oct 21, 2009.

1. quitlife

quitlife Guest

Hey guys and gals, its been many years since ive played uo and had a bunch of time fall into my hands and decided to jump back into the game. The game has really changed since i last logged in in 04. I was just looking for a little bit of advice in getting started again.

just a few questions i had were

What is a good profession to go to make money?
    What is a good pvp build?
    Who are some people to look out for both helpful/harmful?

additional tips would be very helpful..

2. Tazar

Tazar Guest

The question of harmful people to avoid can not be answered on our forums as this would be considered a personal attack... because UO does not require unique names, it is too easy to accuse the wrong person.

As far as info, please check the "Welcome to Atlantic" thread stickied at the top of the page. There is a lot of great information there.

As to who is good or bad, there is also a lot of good info in the "Atlantic History (People) thread.

Safe Journeys and welcome back!