1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Returning Player looking for advice

Discussion in 'UO Tamer' started by QII, Apr 27, 2012.

1. QII

QII Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran

Hi,
    I am a returning player that has a decently trained tamer...I am looking for hunting grounds advice...I am a noob when it comes to all the changes since I left and would like some help finding hunting new hunting areas.

Thanks

2. UWF Lady Rain

UWF Lady Rain Visitor

Hi QII!! Welcome back! What shard do you play on? Whats the most recent expansion that you have? :)

3. QII

QII Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran

Hi, glad to be back...I play on Chessy and have the Stygian Expac

4. UWF Lady Rain

UWF Lady Rain Visitor

Ok, im on ATL so i guess i won't be able to help much in game. There are lots of new places to hunt in SA though. You'll need to take a quest to get down into the Abyss dungeon. You can find info on "The Sacred Quest" on uoguide.com. There are mini champs down in Abyss dungeon where you can farm ingredients for imbuing as well as get a chance at a artifact once you kill the "renowned" for that specific mini champ. I would probably read up on the Stygian expansion a bit to get familiar with it. I think you will enjoy searching the new lands and finding the new monsters to hunt. :) If theres anything i can do to help ya (at least form here) feel free to pm me at anytime!!