1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Returning player looking for good housing

Discussion in 'UO Legends' started by Prodigal Son, Aug 11, 2008.

1. Prodigal Son

Prodigal Son Guest

I'm a returning vet player, played since T2A expansion. About a year and a half ago I stopped playing and sold 2 of my accounts. I sold my main with it's fel castle :( How ever I kept to accounts with decent characters on it. I returned about a month ago and was able to place two 18 x 18 houses side by side in under a half an hour. But I, like everyone that plays the game, desire to own a Castle again. I would even settle for a Large Stone Keep. If anyone knows of any Keeps for sale or a Castle (not that they sell often) please let me know.

Thank you.
    Prodigal Son

2. DevilsOwn

DevilsOwn Stratics Legend
    Governor Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

keep an eye on the trade forums ~~ FAL has been selling castles fairly regularly lately, it seems

and I understand about wanting a castle again, but side by side 18's ain't nuthin' to sneeze at either :thumbsup:

and welcome home!:D

3. NewThunder

NewThunder Guest

I have a keep in the FEL Minoc Bowl you can have. I will lock a rune down to it at my vendor house in Luna if you want to take a look.

4. Prodigal Son

Prodigal Son Guest

yeah i will take a look at it. Where in luna is your vendor house?

5. Prodigal Son

Prodigal Son Guest

Disregard I found your vendors, I like the Keep it is actually right close to where my castle used to be. How much are you asking for it?

6. NewThunder

NewThunder Guest

Look for me in game this evening, you can have it. I havent charged anyone for a keep in well over a year.

7. Giani Saran

Giani Saran Guest

On that note ... I have a Tram Keep if anyone is interrested ...but .. seeing as how i am not quiet as uber as Thunder .. maybe 3 mil would be nice :lick:

8. Prodigal Son

Prodigal Son Guest

where is it at? I may just get that for my second account.:danceb:

9. DevilsOwn

DevilsOwn Stratics Legend
    Governor Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

ahhhh, that's what I like.. a returning player jumpin' in with both feet! :D

10. Giani Saran

Giani Saran Guest

Ummmz .. not sure but send me an aim or find me in game and will gladly take ya to it ! i have a rune! :p

11. Prodigal Son

Prodigal Son Guest

Hey NewThunder I don't seem to be running into you in game. Do you have a messenger that I can contact you on?

12. NewThunder

NewThunder Guest

75737887 icq

13. pootana65

pootana65 Guest

anyone want a fel keep north of trinny for like 5 mil?

14. Plucky Duck

Plucky Duck Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

anyone needing a keep I can show you free spots to place they come up pretty frequently and now that peopl have to pay for accounts to actualy hold housing no one is exploiting the new accounts to line there bankboxes bye brokering houses on Legends.