1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Returning Player looking for guild to have some fun with

Discussion in 'UO Atlantic' started by thamantii, Feb 8, 2009.

1. thamantii

thamantii Guest

and by fun i mean champs and doom / whatever everyone does now. I havent played in probably 3 years and just came back last week to catskills. I realized that the server is close to dead and heard that Atlantic was the place to be. Every day I have been transferring my characters over and have almost all of them over now.

I am basically just looking for a guild that likes to do champs. I used to do them all the time but haven't run one in ages. I would like to join all of my characters to the guild and i'll go ahead and list the ones I have available to me.

My characters:

1)Tamer / Bard / Mage

2) Swords / Bushido / Chiv

3) Smith / Alchy / Tailor / Miner

4) Tailor / Smith / Fletcher / Carpenter

5) Thief / Mage / Peacer

6) Archer / Chiv / *i cant remember what else he is*

7) Red - Mage / Necro

I have all the things I like to play just noone to play with =(

If you would be willing to let me run with you (whomever you may be) I would greatly appreciate it and please contact me on the forums and I would love to meet and talk in game about your guild. My character names are Zev and Matsumoto that I am mainly on so if you see me around say hi =)
  2. Capricious

Capricious Guest

Welcome to Atlantic! I can't help you with a champ guild, but wanted to welcome you all the same.
  3. rwek

rwek Guest

check out....

Hot, LNR, RK, LLTS

those are some popular, and easy to get into atlantic guilds.. The first two have more presence in Felluca
  4. Diomedes Artega

Diomedes Artega Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Oct 9, 2008
    That's almost all of the guilds on Atlantic now...right? :D. Sorry bad joke.

You're best bet is to goto UO.com then goto my player or something it is called and you can look at guilds by server. Surprisingly enough, quite a few guilds have web pages.