1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Returning player needs help

Discussion in 'UO Pacific' started by gak21, Nov 9, 2009.

1. gak21

gak21 Guest

I am returning to UO after 4 1/2 years and needless to say I have lost everything (which wasn't really much by todays standards).

Anyway I am looking for a couple beetles for my crafter, 1 Firebeetle and 1 Pack Beetle. I don't have very much gold, but would be willing to work out some kind of payment.

If there is anyone that would be willing to help me out that would be much appreciated.

PM me here or look for Roman Adonais roaming around in Umbra mining.
  2. SetItOff

SetItOff Sage
    Stratics Veteran

Sep 8, 2009
    if you find someone to sell it to you i will give you the money to buy it! PM me
  3. Joy-ElF

Joy-ElF Guest

I could get you some beetles. Look me up around Luna or ask any ElF you see when you're on, you can also send me a PM if you want. Don't worry about paying for them, my coin pouch doesn't need filling that badly :)
  4. gak21

gak21 Guest

Thanks to Joy for getting the Beetles for me, I appreciate it very much. I would like to thank Setitoff for the offer as well, that was very generous of you.

Now I know why I was drawn back to the relic of a game we all love - the community.
  5. I just came back after three years away, so you're not alone. I'm grinding up from scratch and being a noob again is kinda fun.
  6. SUPRsalad

SUPRsalad Guest

Let me know if there is anything i can do for you guys.. I always try to lend a hand to returnees..