1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Returning Player needs some tips

Discussion in 'UO Lake Austin' started by DHMagicMan_1, Aug 23, 2008.

1. DHMagicMan_1

DHMagicMan_1 Guest

Just starting up again after being gone since Age of Shadows (roughly)...

Can anyone tell me where there's a good rune library on Lake Austin so I can make some Runebooks for myself... I'm looking for things like Naturalist Quest, Treasure Map Digs etc...

Thanks a lot.
  2. Shanna

Shanna Guest

At the Yew gate Tram, there's a small one. If you want an extensive one, I could gate you to the KOL Rune Library. It's large and well organized. My ingame characters are Shanna, Emerald Eyes, and Mercy. If you see me around Luna, hit me up.

I could also help you out with whatever else you may need. :)
  3. Evilminion

Evilminion Guest

Welcome back!! :)

There's also the Wizzie's Memory rune library, which is excellent. I can take you there or bring you a rune for it, if you like.

Also, if you need modern armor or weapons, just drop me a PM with your basic character class, and I'll put something together for ya.

Lake Austin population +1, woot! :danceb:
  4. Azazel of LA

Azazel of LA Guest

Right next to the East Gate inside luna there is a nice one. Its the house with 2 empty vendors on the steps.
  5. DHMagicMan_1

DHMagicMan_1 Guest

Thanks for the replies. I'll be around and check out the libraries people posted about.

I hope to see your chars around Tram too.
  6. Azazel of LA

Azazel of LA Guest

Glad to have another player on LA , if you need anything and see a member of -TLB- just ask for Azazel and I will do what I can for you.
  7. blazehammer

blazehammer Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran

Jun 19, 2008
    hey if you need anything smith or tailor let me know can make or get most stuff if needed icq me or pm me my icq is 245658673 or ask around for me on la names blazehammer most know me or can get a hold of me.:danceb::danceb: