1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Returning Player Question

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by HoldenCaulfield, May 30, 2009.

1. HoldenCaulfield

Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Crimson Savages CLAN

Hi,

Have not played UO in quite a long time. Reactivated my account and currently have the following skills:
    Magery,Meditation, Eval Int, Wrestling, Resist Spells, Poisoning

Wondering if this is still a good template to run with? Any recommendations are appreciated.

Thanks!

2. Bruin

Bruin Guest

From those skills you can build up this template:

120 mage
    120 eval
    120 wrestle
    120 resist
    100 med
    80 poison
    60 bushido

It's not the ultimate mage build, but it's definitely a solid pvp build and good pvm build that you can use to get your feet wet and see what you like from there with little to no training required.

3. HoldenCaulfield

Thanks for the recommendations Bruin.

Not to ask a million dopey questions but if anyone happens to read this and could let me know any of the following info as well:

1 - I have a few 7th AE items in my bank and notice they are no longer blessed. Are they worth anything anymore?

2 - Would like to place or buy an old style keep if possible. If anyone knows of any for sale or spots to place one for a price please let me know? (PM me on here)

Gracias

4. IanJames

IanJames Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

7th AE items can be turned in for something else, like a soulstone token. . there are turn in people near brit bank and I think luna bank. You have to have the item in your backpack.

You should be able to find a keep spot. Seemed like alot of empty space on ice island the last time I was there.

5. Bruin

Bruin Guest

Take the old 7ae items to the 7ae item trader just SW of Britain bank. Trade them in for a soulstone token. Those obviously give you soulstones.

The soulstone tokens can be sold for about 2.5 mil each.

Not sure if any keeps are available or any spots open, but you can buy a keep for around 2-3 mil. Sometimes keep spots open, often around dagger/ice isle.

6. HoldenCaulfield

Unfortunately they must have gotten rid of the soulstone choice. When I went to hand them in, the only selection present is the heritage token (9th anniversary).

Is anyone else able to confirm that? Hope it is not a problem with my account...

7. Spree

Spree Babbling Loonie
    Governor Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

The soul stone is for the hot pants and bunny ears. The sword and X bow give the heritage token.