1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Returning player question

Discussion in 'UO Players Corner' started by Guido_LS, Jan 23, 2010.

1. Guido_LS

Guido_LS Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

It's been a while since I roamed the lands, and while many things look the same, it seems a lot has changed beneath the surface.

I have 2 old accounts I have just reactivated, and have 8 well developed chars between the 2 accounts. Before I *retired* the last time, I had decided to start a new thief - primarily a crate crawler/arti snitch, but to be developed, in time, to a potential PvP thief if the mood struck me.

So I'm reading through all the FAQ's, and I notice one thing over and over again - something is missing. 8x8. Does it still exist? I know there were certain skills it was pointless with, but I do recall it worked very well with hiding, magery, etc.

Thanks in advance

Guido of LS

2. Tazar

Tazar Guest

8x8 is a footnote in UO history at this point. Skill gains are no longer movement based.

3. Guido_LS

Guido_LS Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

Thanks for the quick answer. Something else to get used to, I guess.