1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Returning player questions about Doom

Discussion in 'UO Lake Austin' started by Pirate Roberts, Sep 12, 2008.

1. Pirate Roberts

Stratics Veteran (LooT)

I left when the new drop system came into play.

I got some of the goodies but I'm curious about the times that others are there.

I like going and doing a few rounds with others, so anyone out there mind keeping company with a Pirate.

2. lankdogg03

lankdogg03 Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

im around in doom from time to time you may see me there as roland or jesse james...both chars are members of KOL so if you see me youll prolly see other members of KOL as well and we dont mind the company

3. Xanthril of LA

Stratics Veteran

Hey Pirate. I too enjoy some rounds of doom on occasion. Most everytime I drop by the place is empty and although I can solo some of the rooms, others give me trouble and have never tried to solo DF...too much of a time commitment for that. There used to be a pretty solid group after midnight or one a.m. CST, but that is generally too late for me. Mr. T has indicated he wants to do some doom, so in worse case scenario we grab him and just head on down. Traded in my crappy doom items and am ready to get a real AoF.

4. Az of DSR

Az of DSR Guest

Well when the weather turns 40 and below during the day I might be looking for something to make the days melt away. I seem to remember UO could always do that, might reinstall then. And im sure if theres gold skulls around ill spend some of those in Doom. See ya then guys ( =

5. Xanthril of LA

Stratics Veteran

Hey Pirate. After last Wednesday's hunt, a few went to Doom. I now have a character logged there and will be happy to join a Doom hunt sometime.

6. Hey the Brew crew is almost always up for something!

7. Tycolby

Tycolby Guest

Nakid Drunken Dungeon Crawls all weekend? With Last one still alive at Barlon table as winner?
    Or Wrestle mania at rat cave in Ice?

8. Nephrenia

Nephrenia Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Roberts - talk to Jov.. he's got a char down there logged out. Mine had to leave for armor repair, but I'll be going down again soon. I got insanely lucky the last time I was down there and managed 2 arti's in about 20 minutes. :) I want to test my luck again.

9. When I fix up my Build... I'll be down there too!