1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Returning Player Questions....

Discussion in 'UO Europa' started by Fluffi, Nov 30, 2009.

1. Fluffi

Fluffi Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

OK, so I'm back...

..but I really puzzled by one thing, and a bit peeved by another.

1) Have EA changed the "burning-off murder counts" system?

I haven't played for 5-6 months. I left 2 red characters logged-out in Felucca moongates.
    By my understanding of the count-burning system, the timer should have stopped at the server reset following my last logout.
    However, both characters were in the same place, but are now blue!
    Please don't report me to EA for expoliting a bug, as I quite like the idea of having access to Trammel, but I must admit to being a bit confused.

2) What happened to the targetting system?

I play in 2D, with UOA.
    I used to have a targetting macro which picked-up "non-player" mobiles (ie. monsters only.) After my reinstall, I couldn't make this work: The net-toss was a targetting nightmare.
    Is there a way to currently target "next monster", as opposed to "next mobile including player characters"?)
    Hunting in a crowd is going to be impossible until I can remember how I used to do it - HELP!!!

2. Out of Date

Out of Date Guest

There was a royal pardon several years ago. All murderers went blue (but Outcasts).

You can still use the old targetting system to my knowledge.
    I've only ever used the old allnames and pulling out healthbars so I just turned off
    the new features in options.