1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Returning player seeks imbuer. Must like long walks, rom coms...

Discussion in 'UO Europa' started by Playhardgopro, Apr 4, 2010.

1. I would like to find someone who would imbue some items for me (specifically jewels, a weapon and some armour pieces), for a price. I realise this is technically trade and should be confined to another forum, but I thought I'd get a better response (and find a nicer person) on this forum.

FYI, I have no ingredients, only gold, but I am looking to end up with quite high-level items.

Kind regards

Louis

2. R Traveler

R Traveler Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Do you need more than 90% mods? Do you need max durability?

3. Ozzmandias

Ozzmandias Guest

Hi there,

There's lots of imbuers about, but I'm happy to offer my services. I've made myself several uber suits, and dozens of weapons.

If you give me an idea of what you want, I can make you stuff. If you don't know what you want, I can advise you further.

If you're just generally not sure, a little info would be handy:

Character type
    PVP / PVM
    Desired Mods
    Essential mods
    Weapon skill

As an example, for PVM solo peerless on my Sampire dexxer I use:

Runeblades
    Hit Lower Attack 50
    Hit Stamina Leech 50
    Hit Mana Leech 50-summin
    Swing Speed increase 30
    Damage increase 40

Give me a shout,

Cheers

Iron Balls

4. Hi guys

I don't know a lot about Imbueing but if by 90% you mean 'do
    I need 50 HLD instead of 45 HLD', the answer is no (if there is a big price difference). I'm not a perfectionist.

I was hoping to get hold of the following (or something similar):

Ring and Brace with 15 HCI 15 DCI each. If the ring was 50 EP, that would be great. Extra mods on them? DI, +STR and LMC I think, if there is space.

A katana with HLD, SSI, Fireball and DI. A 5th mod if there is space would be stamina leech.

Also gorget, arms and gloves each with LMC, HPI, SI and if there is any room left, MI. And resists ( I can give you more accurate values if we are going to trade).

Some idea (ballpark) of how much that would all cost would be great! Happy to char in PM if this is getting a little too 'trade' for this forum.

Louis

5. R Traveler

R Traveler Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

15 HCI 15 DCI are 100% both. reduce to 13 HCI/DCI and its 10x cheaper.
    As for armor/weapons with 90% or less mods you'll pay for PoF more than for mods.