1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Returning player to Atlantic Nedd help.

Discussion in 'UO Warrior' started by Nasty Rasty, May 20, 2014.

1. Nasty Rasty

Nasty Rasty Visitor

Hello fellow gamers,

I have returned to UO and had to start over from scratch due to forgotten acct info and such. I love archery and was looking for some help with a PVP and PVM build. I have read Corwins posts and Builds. I was also looking into a dark warrior temp if anyone had one or any ideas I am working on a stealth archer with fencing was looking at maybe changing. Sorry for the wall of text Just really glad to be back jsut need help with all the changes as I have not played since AoS.

Thanks Onslaught
    lost member of S|A, Baja

2. Great DC

Great DC Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

PvP I would say a basic resist archer with ninja is best, could throw in fencing or swords for disarm/bleeds or even go the poisoning route since deadly poison has returned.
    PvM i would suggest a sampire, but if you want a archer for PvM I would suggest the old "abc"archer. Archery/bushido/chivalry and max your tactics and chiv at 120. Lots of ways to go, just whatever your more comfortable with playing.

3. CorwinXX

CorwinXX Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

I prefer a melee archer over an abc archer because I don't like running around from a crowd. Switching to a double axe and dropping few WW looks much better for me. In addition sometimes I can't leach enough mana with a composite bow so I use a bladed staff.

DJAd likes this.
  4. Tuan

Tuan Slightly Crazed

If you've done the archery thing before, why not try a thrower?

As has been stated many, many times in other threads, crafting up a good bow is really hard, but a good throwing weapon is much easier to come by.

Plus, with throwing, you don't have the problem of needing to carry thousands of arrows around with you at all times. Which means you don't need to spend the time collecting thousands of arrows all the time.

Also, this gives you the excuse to try out a gargoyle too...

5. Nasty Rasty

Nasty Rasty Visitor

Thank you all for the feed back. I never looked at the thrower like that is it built off same idea as archery Like the ABC archer or melee archer just garg and throwing?