1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Returning player trial?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by LoL/Sonoma, Feb 19, 2011.

1. LoL/Sonoma

LoL/Sonoma Guest

Anyone know if there is a free trial for returning players?

I am trying to talk a buddy into playing again (hasnt played since '01) but he'd like to try before he buys. I seem to remember there being a free trail for returning players (the only one i can find is for new players). Anyone know where to look for this?

Thanks!

2. Tazar

Tazar Guest

Once or twice a year (usually around the anniversary) they do a "Return to Britannia" program where all old accounts are reactivated for a couple of weeks to allow veteran players to revisit. To my knowledge, this is the only one for returning players.

Your friend can always start a new player trial account and test things out, and if he likes what he sees, then he can reactivate his old accounts.

3. LoL/Sonoma

LoL/Sonoma Guest

Ah, bummer. Was hoping they would have a code like for the new players. He and I had twin characters, which was the lever i was trying to use to get him back.

Hopefully they have something soon.

4. sablestorm

sablestorm Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

There is a free trial code for creating a new account with 14 free days of play, if that is what you mean. Just have him click create account at the uo.com website. The code is provided when it comes time to enter an account code.