1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

returning player with a question

Discussion in 'UO Pacific' started by Badvoodu, Aug 6, 2012.

1. Badvoodu

Badvoodu Guest

hello, I have recently returned to UO after years of not playing. I was wondering if there is a Rune Library open to the public on the Pacific shard? Particularly one with some good mining locations. Thanks.
  2. Driven Insane

Mar 12, 2012
    There's several rune libraries in Luna. In the NW corner is a home owned by Nabin (formerly Anderoth's house) with a huge public library.

You must have been gone a long time because there are no more "mining locations". Years ago they randomized the spots, so there's no more having a book full of Valorite spots that you recall around to. Now you go dig and it's completely random what type of ore you'll mine up. Not sure how often it changes, but it changes frequently enough that it's not worth marking anymore.
  3. Badvoodu

Badvoodu Guest

dang, oh well. thanks for the info!