1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Returning player with Questions

Discussion in 'UO Warrior' started by sms11581, May 1, 2009.

1. sms11581

sms11581 Guest

Well, it's been almost 9 years of not playing and I have missed the game from the day I had to leave.

Due to all the massive changes I'm lost lol :coco:. As a person coming back with nothing and starting from scratch, what would be a good array of skills to go with warrior type wise where I can farm and make cash etc to make a pvper?

Thanks ahead of time!
  2. Storm

Storm UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Premium Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Mar 18, 2004
    I would go with a archer abc archer to be exact (archery,bushido,chivalry)

here is a link to some templates

this is fairly fast to make and in pvm is very powerful
    if you are on ls shard let me know and I can help you out with bows and arrows to get you started and some armor

there are other temps that work just as well this just is one of my favorites