1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Returning player with questions.

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Elbryan Uthador, Dec 3, 2010.

1. I have just reactivated my account from around a 2 year layoff. I have already upgraded to S.A. but I have some questions about items I have left over from past events.

Can someone tell me is there any reason to keep

1) Melissa items
    2) Threads of fate
    3) Cloaks (Shrouds) of corruption?

Thanks for any imput.

2. Xalan Dementia

Xalan Dementia Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

the melissa items would mostly be for deco/rare except the Cape/cloak.
    The threads are rare but if you have 10 of a certain thread you can do the quest to get the Cloak of Corruption turned into one of the three useable cloaks (Life, Death, Power i think are the three) there are quest givers, one in front of yew bank, one south east of serpents hold bank and other i cant think of location at moment, but each one asks for 10 of one the threads and a cloak of corruption, they then return to you a non cursed cloak with mods on it. One has 2 str 2 dex 2 int one has 3 hci 3 dci 3 sdi and other has 3 hp increase 1 hp regen.

3. Cloak&Dagger

Cloak&Dagger Guest

The last location is in Bucc den.

4. Shakkar

Shakkar Guest

Moonglow lycum south side tween city and lycum is third location for cloak quest

5. ikaikaman

ikaikaman Guest

3) Cloaks (Shrouds) of corruption?
    This is very useful.so
    A)easy to train Meditation,Focus.and Adjust status.
    B)easy to lose Karma.Damage of Wither is inversely proportional to our Karma.
    We have few choices losing Karma Under -26000(-32000 is the lowest).
    Other ways take us a lot of time(for example,killing Meer Eternal Paragon).
    but use this Cloak,We have only to put on and leave char 30minutes.