1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Returning Player with tons of questions

Discussion in 'UO Players Corner' started by XavierGL, Oct 30, 2009.

1. XavierGL

XavierGL Guest

Ok soo been away from UO for about 5 yrs or so and well have come back and am really lost. So I just upgraded to the Abyss and wondered what are the advantages of being a gargoyle??

Also when I left White Wyrms were the pets to have and well now everything just eats my poor wyrm so what is the best kind of pet to have?

Thanks for any and all replies

2. UO Relic

UO Relic Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

Well nowadays it seems best to match your pet up against what your fighting ie diff pets have diff resists so do better against certain monsters.

But if your coming back from when WW were top end then your going to want to get into your stable a good GD (Greater Dragon), Cu Sidhue(the dog), Rune Beetle (they have greater poison attack) and some like to have a Hiryu (bird) (though i find i can use a GD or Cu and get by without a Hiryu)

3. uoBuoY

uoBuoY Guest

Don't forget a pair of Kits (Bake Kitsuni). A whole lot of killing fun and they laugh!