1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Returning Player without ANY clue needs advice

Discussion in 'UO Players Corner' started by Aryn86, Feb 15, 2011.

1. Aryn86

Aryn86 Guest

Hello, after beeing inactive for 4 or 5 years I finally decides to come back to UO. So I reactivated my account and looked what I got.
    I am left with some chars with old templates where I don't really know if they are up to date or what to usefully do with them.
    I don't have any real stuff, just some low armor, some untrained pets on the tamer and thats all. (don't want to beg here, just want some good tipps)

My chars atm (I have access to a Soulstone):

100 Anatomy
    110 Fencing
    100 Focus
    100 Heal
    100 Parry
    100 Tactics
    110 chiv

100 Alchemy
    110 Blacksmithy
    100 Carpentry
    100 Mining
    110 Tailoring
    100 Tinkering
    100 Magery

100 Anatomy
    100 EvalInt
    110 Magery
    100 Meditation
    110 Necro
    99.1 Resist
    100 Spirit Speak

Char 4
    100 Focus
    110 EvalInt
    110 Magery
    100 Medi
    95.2 Resist
    100 Hiding
    100 Poisoning

100 Magery
    115 Lore
    101 Taming
    115 Vet
    115 Musi
    115 Peace

So I would like to know what I might change at this templates and what I can do at the moment. It would be optimal if I can do it alone because I really don't know anybody still playing on my server (Drachenfels).

Thanks in advance for your help!
  2. Nenime

Nenime Guest

Hello and welcome back!

In order to help you we need to know whether you got the latest expansion "Stygian Abyss" (SA) or not. But generally speaking, your characters are still good. If you had fun back then you will find enough places you will enjoy - with or without SA.

There are tons of informations in the corresponding Professions Forums here on Stratics, FAQs and summaries, just browse a little in there and you will find lots of ideas and suggestions. But as a start, and assuming you have SA, I would raise Imbuing (maybe on Char 4 instead of Poisoning). Start hunting a bit with your Tamer, get all the loot, unravel what you don't need while gathering some gold at the same time.

As I play on Drachenfels too, I can assure you that lots of people are willing to help. Do you already know the ingame-chat-feature?
  3. Frarc

Frarc Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Mar 18, 2003

If you need any help just join in General chat to find our help. :)