1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Returning Player

Discussion in 'UO Sonoma' started by muldoran, Sep 8, 2008.

1. muldoran

muldoran Guest

I am a returning player. Actually returning for the 2nd time.

I played GL for about a year and quit for a while and then came back to Sonoma. I played for a few months and had some RL issues come up that prevented me spending enough time so I quit.

Now I'm back again. I of course lost my house, luckily there were few things in it as I had moved them to my bank or else sold them on my vendors.

So now I am back and would like to place another house. i have found that Sonoma people are some of the nicest people on UO so I am asking for anyone who might know of a place to put a house to be kind enough to let me know about it. My in game name is the same as here.

Thanks

2. Viper09

Viper09 Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

Well, if you don't mind a small house, there should be a nice spot for a small 2 story in fel, skara brae. I think it fits an 10x9 or something around that. Just north of the councilors hall not even half a screen outside gz. Small but lovely location : )

3. Salty Pete

Salty Pete Guest

I find 18x18 spots just walking around all the time.

4. Know places in Trammel, Malas, where a large tower can fit easy. Also in Tokuno there are places where smaller homes can go. Lost of space out there, just a matter of looking.

5. Miri of Sonoma

Miri of Sonoma Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

Welcome back! I know of a spot on Ice Island if you dont mind the snow :)

6. muldoran

muldoran Guest

I actually was wandering around last night and about 3 housing spots down from my old place on Ice Island I stumbled across an 18X18. So I ended up with a bigger place than before I left. Thansk for the help everyone.