1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Returning player...

Discussion in 'UO Catskills' started by Ivor MacGregor, May 19, 2009.

1. I play the characters of Ivor Macgregor (ex KoI, Han Telemnar (ex KoI), Cael Telemnar, Kato (LBRS) and was wondering who all are still around. I am especially trying to contact the player of Kelfer. If anyone knows how to contact him please let me know! I have long forgoten my ICQ number and have no access to my old list. Thank you for your help!!!
  2. Farsight

Farsight Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

May 12, 2008

Kelfer is in PGOH now, the Kei Wa clan (aka me) is in UP.

edit: oh, and welcome back. Now get yer arse in game!
  3. jelinidas

jelinidas Guest

Hola Ivor! Welcome back!

Looks like Farsight has ya covered with who ya seek. Hawkeye and the whole UP guild is great imo.

If there is anything I can do to help ya get back on yer feet, don't hesitate to ask!

Again, welcome back..Welcome back to Cats!
  4. hawkeye_pike

hawkeye_pike Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

May 15, 2008

Scarst Lore Master
    Governor Stratics Veteran

Sep 22, 2008
    Oh god not another Itherian WE HAVE ENOUGH ACCENTS! I spend enough time trying to figure out what Kelfer and Eban say. haha but yeah Kelfer is in pgoh now.

Just come around olympus and someone will eventually tell kelfer ic you're back or something it will all work out.
  6. CharlieTib

CharlieTib Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Jan 28, 2006
    Hi again Ivor,welcome back! Feel free to message me anytime you like ^.^