1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Returning player

Discussion in 'UO Players Corner' started by Vhyle, Aug 8, 2009.

1. Vhyle

Vhyle Guest

Y helo thar, I am a returning player to the wonderful world of UO. I played quite a bit in the Renaissance era (2001-2003 or 4, I'd say), but then I quit, which was obviously a silly thing to do. I just suddenly decided to check out UO's site, saw that they have a free trial, so I reinstalled to try it again. And of course, I'm hooked all over. I just ordered the 9th Anniversary box recently, and I'm ready to start life anew in the UO universe.

I have no questions as of right now, but I know where to go when I do! I'm glad to see this game is still alive and well. I love many aspects of this game that you don't get in other MMOs.

Anyway, see you in Britannia!

2. Nenime

Nenime Guest

Welcome back. :)

Good timing, for much is happening in UO right now. :thumbsup:

3. Vhyle

Vhyle Guest

Awesome! Looks like UO is busy busy busy. Good to hear it.

This and Auto Assault are really the only MMOs I truly got hooked to, and I'm glad to see that UO has definite staying power after 12 years. That's awesome.

4. Frarc

Frarc Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Welcome home. :)

If you need help , there plenty of people out here to help. :)

5. mutau

mutau Guest

Welcome back!