1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Returning player...

Discussion in 'UO Napa Valley' started by Innosan, Sep 21, 2009.

1. Innosan

Innosan Guest

Hey there. I have reactivated my ancient account and upgraded. Most of my old chars are on Napa. However compared to the other servers i have looked at the population looks to be less then half of Atlantic.

So question i pose, am i better off just starting over on Atlantic? My characters are from like 2002 or so. So id have to do a lot of restructuring. Maybe i have just checked at off hours. But in Luna it seems to be less then half as busy as i have seen on great lakes or Atlantic.

Anyway any advice would be appreciated.

2. Cadderly

Cadderly Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Napa is considered a small population shard these days but Napa deffantly has more of a community freindly atmosphere when it comes to new or returning players. If your charicters are on Napa I would start first here to get familiar once again with the game and then move. You can transfer charicters between shards now. It costs a couple bucks but sure beats the hell outta starting from scratch.

3. five oclock

five oclock Guest

I say this...Start on Napa....get the feel of the game again...Learn Everythting there is to learn..since it sounds like you want to do pvp... :D

Then either transfer..or start a new toon on Atl. the game has SO changed over 8 years...learn it again before jumping into the fire :D

btw welcome back :D