1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

(Question) Returning player.

Discussion in 'UO Europa' started by Dioxy, Dec 27, 2010.

1. Dioxy

Dioxy Guest

Hey, I'm a returning player.

I've missed UO and decided to come back.

I did used to play many years ago, from year 2000-ish, to 2004? But I lost that account so I started a new account in 2008 with a friend, then my friend quit after about 6 months and because of University at the time, I too quit, but it was supposed to be temporarily, but I never picked it back up.

I'm asking if there is somebody who would like to help me get upto speed, show me a few things, teach me a few things, be someone I can ask questions to, possibly join a guild, go hunting with, etc, you get the idea.

I've been out of UO for so long, I need a pickup, especially since its quiet these days. Im sure things do happen, but I guess I need to meet people and know what exactly is happening etc :).

There was always lots of friendly people, and i'm hoping a friendly person could give a hand to a newbie again.

I used to RP a lot, back in 2000+, maybe I could join a RP community?

You can reply to me here, or see if im online ingame.
    My chars name is Ryuzakii.

Thanks in advance.

2. Nimuaq

Nimuaq Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

Welcome back. There is currently a bane invasion in Cove but you still can use the general chat to seek other players:

Using In-Game Chat

3. Dioxy

Dioxy Guest

Thanks Nimuaq for helping ingame, and answering questions :).