1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

(Question) Returning Player

Discussion in 'UO Europa' started by matt149, May 7, 2012.

1. matt149

matt149 Guest

Hi all,

Not sure if this is the right forum! I am a returning player and am looking for a guild PvM (maybe some light RP). I havent played since 2004 and notice that loads have changed! If anyone knows of any guilds recruiting (for a trial or whatever) then let me know...

Thanks everyone and good to be back (although not sure about those mud things in Shame :/ )

2. John II SRC

John II SRC Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Hello and welcome back!

There are several guilds out there recruiting, I am sure you will hear of them any minute now :) If not, in New Haven you can normally find members of some of the active guilds helping new / returning players, or just shout out on the help channel in-game. I would recruit you for SRC, but we are down to two members at the moment and I am sure you would like to have more action going on. Where is another Yew invasion when you need one .... ?

Anyway, the mud thingies in Shame are very suspicious, indeed. If you need any help in-game (tips'n tricks, stuff, or whatever), just shout out on the help channel and I am sure somebody will answer.

3. Nimuaq

Nimuaq Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

The guild Next Generation is recruiting new and returning players (Bowden), Fishermen's Guid of New Magincia is also recruiting new players, both are PvM guilds. For RP guilds, check the Swaggers Inn. You might also want to visit the New Player House. Welcome back!

4. John II SRC

John II SRC Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Oh, for some reason I thought the Swaggers Inn closed it's doors years ago. Good to know I was wrong ....

5. matt149

matt149 Guest

Thanks I will look them up :) good to be back! Already been killed by a liche lord...ahhh the good old days, pooping yourself when you hear that laugh

edit: also where do I go to have a look at New Generation? (google fo is weak)