1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Returning player

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Kazzak, Apr 26, 2013.

1. Kazzak

Kazzak Visitor

Hi!

I am returning from years ago and have decided to play on a different shard. Only now have I realised I can't transfer my characters!! So having to start again from scratch, which is fine, but I have a really silly question. I am trying to find some rune books with all the major places marked and thought maybe asking in the trade channel would be the quickest way. How on earth do I talk in the trade channel? I can do party and guild and normal, but not trade? lol I have joined the channel now how to chat in it. Please help a returning newb? lol thanks!

2. kongomongo

kongomongo Lore Master
    Professional Campaign Supporter

If you use the classic client try the comma key ","

Btw. You CAN transfer your chars. Just its turned off right now due to a bug till 7th of May

3. Mapper

Mapper Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Welcome back! You may be better off asking in general chat too. That's the most used I believe.

4. Kazzak

Kazzak Visitor

Thanks guys! Ahh glad we have a date for it to be turned back on! I will be bringing some chars over then! I am on Europa shard now :)

5. Merus

Merus Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran CasteoftheForgotten

One of the poor man options is finding a Luna vendor marked rune who's house also contains public crystal and corrupted portals. Stick it in a runebook with some NPC recall bought scrolls and you now have access to every town and dungeon, as well as a recall rune back to town.