1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Returning player

Discussion in 'Welcomes & Introductions' started by Anasmin, Oct 1, 2014.

1. Anasmin

Anasmin Visitor

Hi all

I have recently returned after a long absence (call me sentimental!). I played from around 1999 to 2003-ish on the Oceania shard. I was part of a guild called Southern Alliance - I don't know if any of these guys are still around. I'd love to catch up with them again if they are. We used to meet at Vesper bank. I've been back to Vesper over the past couple of weeks and haven't seen another player - not one.

There is so much I've forgotten but its great fun to rediscover. I'm back on the Oceania shard and there really aren't many people about anymore. I have received such great help and support though from the people I have run into in Luna. A great bunch of people.

It's good to be back!

2. Dodger

Dodger Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

On Oceania use the chat option in general and if the stars are in alignment you will get a reply, pretty friendly bunch.

3. Captn Norrington

Captn Norrington Trade Forum Administrator
    Moderator Professional Campaign Supporter

Welcome Back! :)

Zaquito likes this.
  4. Lady Lavendar

Lady Lavendar Seasoned Veteran
    Governor Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter

Welcome back! If there are not enough players on Oceania, you might try Sonoma or Atlantic. Sonoma has a mid size population and a lot of great player events. Atlantic is the most populated server. I'm sure there would be people willing to help you get started, if you ask in "help" chat. Good luck.

whiterabbit and Captn Norrington like this.
  5. whiterabbit

whiterabbit Stratics Legend
    Professional Premium Stratics Veteran Supporter Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter PITMUCK

6. GasaiYuno

GasaiYuno Adventurer

Welcome back to the forum~