1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Returning to siege questions

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Elander McTavish, Jun 19, 2014.

1. Elander McTavish

Hi all,

So i've been absent from UO for a few years and recently re opened my account. Due to some serious out of game issues with a player i had to delete my previous character and come back fresh. I'm coming back and making a crafter and i was able to get what gold i had from my previous character to my new character. Where is a good location these days to set up a crafting shop? (not luna) are there any new player created cities around? what have i missed over the last few years? excited to be back and join the community again!

2. QueenZen

QueenZen Always Present
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Field of Dreams movie....comes to my mind.
    If you build it, restock it, drop runes, post it in 'where to shop Siege Perilous', they will come !! No matter the location,
    if you build it, restock it, they will come. :)

kelmo and HoldenCaulfield like this.
  3. HoldenCaulfield

Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Crimson Savages CLAN

With the new vendor search, easy to get maps to locations of vendors that are off the beaten track and find ya. Welcome back!

Troop likes this.
  4. Elander McTavish

I havent watched that in years. It was like my own personal pep talk! lol. ok ill find me a nice spot and get down to business

QueenZen likes this.
  5. Wulf2k

Wulf2k Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Crusader of Chaos

A romantic devil like you will be a hit with the ladies.

6. Spiffykeen

Spiffykeen Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran Safe Haven

Safe Haven is a lovely place to live and work, and there happens to be 2 18x18 spots open side by side, one on the road and by the actual guard tower. Oh, and only one slightly murderous neighbor.

7. Kattasrophe

Nothing But Trouble

Safe Haven Isnt going to be so safe if you keep saying that Talia! :p Don't worry, If the Slightly murderous neighbor attacks you just let me know.. I'll take care of it. :)

8. FrejaSP

FrejaSP Queen of The Outlaws
    Professional Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Patron The DarkOutlaws, TDO

Ha ha, let us see the effect of the global loot tweek will do to the neighborhood of Safe Haven and more shops may bring back killers to the town.
    Safe Haven was not so safe in the past, more like Luna only with player guards.
    Look forward to more life and actions, slightly murderous neighbors can be great customers to a shop

9. Elander McTavish

Now I feel like I need to open up shop there! I love it, where is safe haven?

10. Elander McTavish

Right now I'm set up just north of barter town because that was my old haunt, but now I want to be in safe haven lol

11. FrejaSP

FrejaSP Queen of The Outlaws
    Professional Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Patron The DarkOutlaws, TDO

Safe Haven are the player town, east of Brit Svamp and SE of the desert. There are a teleporter from step of NEW2 Inn/Shop New Mag

12. VinnySP

VinnySP Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran Safe Haven

Murderous!!! That's alil harsh :] I'm a nice guy......:pirate:

13. Flair

Flair Lore Keeper
    OrderOfDrunkenElders

I'm the murderous one :p

kelmo likes this.