1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Returning to the game after just over two years

Discussion in 'WoW General Discussion' started by Guest, Nov 3, 2007.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

<font color=00008B>Think I should expect any of my characters to still be there?
    </font color=00008B>

2. As far as I know, Blizz don't delete any chars. Last I heard anyway. Your chars are supposed to be kept forever.

3. RayneStorm

RayneStorm Guest

Of course! Your account details, including characters, are retained pretty much indefinatly. All items should be there also, assuming your account wasn't hacked in the past two years.

Welcome back, and have fun adjusting to all the changes!

4. Guest

Guest Guest

<font color=00008B>I figured out how to look them up on the website. They're still there.

Probably won't matter though, since they're Alliance and the people I'm probably going to join in-game are Horde.
    </font color=00008B>

5. Eldorian

Eldorian Guest

What server will you be joining?

6. Guest

Guest Guest

<font color=00008B>Not really sure yet. Got an invite on OT to join the Statics group on Thorium Brotherhood, so I'll probably at least create a character there.
    </font color=00008B>

7. Bo Riddler

Bo Riddler Guest

Welcome back! If you haven't been here in 2 years, (here being in WoW), you must have only started after its launch and then left. What brought you back?

Bo

8. Guest

Guest Guest

I had no idea there was a Stratics group on Thorium Brotherhood. Alliance or Horde? That happens to be my Horde server, but I don't play the characters very often.

Silver Hand is my Alliance server.

9. Guest

Guest Guest

Horde, of course... is there anything else worth playing? [​IMG]

My character there is Manzana, level 43 Tauran Warrior. Hopefully that will release some of Kellogg's confusion over on OT.

aj

10. Guest

Guest Guest

<blockquote><hr>

Welcome back! If you haven't been here in 2 years, (here being in WoW), you must have only started after its launch and then left. What brought you back?

Bo

[/ QUOTE ]

<font color=00008B>I played in the beta then waited a few months to buy the full version. Then ended up quitting due to time and crappy computer.

I've been wanting to come back for a while. Recently I've seen a lot of references to the game, which made me keep thinking about it and want to come back. Not a hard decision since it was still fun for me when I stopped before.
    </font color=00008B>

11. Guest

Guest Guest

<blockquote><hr>

Horde, of course... is there anything else worth playing? [​IMG]

My character there is Manzana, level 43 Tauran Warrior. Hopefully that will release some of Kellogg's confusion over on OT.

aj

[/ QUOTE ]

<font color=00008B>I was hoping that there'd be more to than that. [​IMG]

After trying to plan ahead for creation of Horde characters, I think I might like the Alliance races better.
    </font color=00008B>

12. Hey Kellogg, wb!

I've got alliance toons (mains are Adalynn &amp; Kyrielle) on Blackhand..I'm not sure if you still talk to Chy and Recious but they've got toons on Kargath..Feel free to stop by anytime and say hi. [​IMG]