1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Returning to UO but Vet rewards not popping up

Discussion in 'UHall' started by TheAzimuth, Oct 16, 2009.

1. TheAzimuth

TheAzimuth Guest

My account says 52 months but i if i'm not mistaken does'nt the Vet Rewards menu pop up at login? Ingame help was canned time and again til i was brushed off. Searched til i was goin nuts to no evail. Any thoughts?...UO check box to "auto cancel vet rewards" is not checked. Thanks folks for any help

2. Viper09

Viper09 Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

Try logging out then back in?

Also where does it say the account age, ingame or on the subscription page online? I ask because the months/years that your account is inactive do not count towards the vet-reward system. Only the months/years that the account is active.

3. Viper09

Viper09 Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

Also give it some time, check and uncheck the auto-cancel, try logging on different characters, and be sure you didn't use up any reward options before you left :)

4. TheAzimuth

TheAzimuth Guest

thanks for replying
    ingame says 52 months
    2003 says myou
    relogging does nothing
    ...just want my goodies
    is there anywhere else out of game one can see what rewards are avail/taken?
    ty for you help

5. JC the Builder

JC the Builder Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

Are you sure you haven't selected all your rewards the last time you were playing? You won't get additional rewards until the 60 month mark.

6. jack flash uk

jack flash uk Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

do you use uoassist?

there is an auto cancel vet reward option on there you may have checked before?

7. 6 years ago I had this problem and paged a GM, he came, did something, told me to relog, and it came up (I had already tried relogging and waited a couple of days, so that was not the issue)

That was 6 years ago, now... well, take a day off work and just keep paging, maybe you'll get one after 8 hours of canned responses.