1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

returning to UO..looking for guild

Discussion in 'UO Catskills' started by tons, Feb 28, 2013.

1. tons

tons Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran

I could not recover my old account so I have to start fresh. I ended up settling here because the people didnt suck when I popped into gen chat asking questions like they did on atl and GL.

I'm looking for a guild that's active in the spawn and pvp scene if anyone is recruiting. I play a mage for main pvp char that I'm working now. Just have to finish wrestle and get magery up to 120 from gm. Will start on a spawn necro next then tamer. I played for about 5 years and quit in 2005. Not looking for handouts, just active players. Oh and ill be playing early mornings during the week and whenever on weekends. Work night shift during week.

Cya in game

2. tons

tons Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran

Oh and my icq is 668916515 if any guilds are actively recruiting. That's easiest way to reach me

3. Flutter

Flutter Always Present
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Yeah we don't suck until we know you better. HAHAHA
    Who were you before you were tons?
    ICQ me 95129146 Give me a shout we need more morning peoples.

4. tons

tons Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran

I played on LS and Origin before. First time on cats. Will icq tho thx